- Sense is a rich-text document editor with Personal
- Sense Professional has all the features of Sense Personal but more.
- The Edit Environment comprises a dual pane Browser and Edit workspace: Professional Edition has two Edit Environments.
- The Browser may be hidden for Single Pane editing.
- Document editing is object-oriented enabling exacting multi-level control over content organisation and view.
- Object-oriented editing extends to in-line text that may be tagged and categorized with descriptive metadata.
- Standard views comprise full document Content, Outline and Scratchpad: Professional Edition includes ViewPoints.
- Sense is Plugin extensible accomodating more specialized workspace panes within its Edit Environments.
- A QDA Editor Plugin
extends functionality to support tagged text grouping and filtering for export and print.
- A RSS Editor Plugin
supports RSS Feed authoring and publication.
- An OPML Editor Plugin
supports OPML Document authoring and publication. It also has a RSS Feed and OPML Document Reader.
- An import / export RTF Plugin
provides comprehensive Paragraph and List Style support.
- A Text Plugin
for Import / Export of tab-space indented text.
- Sense has an integrated FTP Client to support the Web-Centric OPML and RSS Plugins.
- All Plugins are free.
Download for 30 days free evaluation
Subscribe to the RSS Feed to get early notification of developments!
Use the OPML Plugin
to read the OPML and RSS feeds for more information.